Wow tough question!
I assume by “results” you all mean sales and/or leads. The answer to this question is dependent on how well you’re doing online already. A few key questions include:
- How many visitors were coming to your old website?
- How many sales or leads were you getting from your old website?
- How much were those sales or leads worth?
- What are the changes between your old and new website?
- Wait a sec…did you actually just built your first business website?
Your answers to each of those questions above will determine your answer to how soon you’ll get results. Sorry it’s not an easy answer but having good business data and website analytics installed will help you go a long way in estimating your expected return.
If you would like to learn how search engine optimistaion can help your businesses, or if you need help with any other aspect of your online marketing, please feel free to get in touch – we’d love to help!